1201 California Street #904
Postcard Views of the Golden Gate Bridge…
Bright and Airy Corner Residence….
One of the City’s Legendary Buildings….
- One bedroom plus den/ 2nd bedroom, two bath co-operative residence
- 1,159 square feet as per building records
- 17 story, 24-hour doorman highrise built in 1927 with 84 units
- One car parking in the building’s underground garage with interior access to the elevator is available for $210/ month
- Storage units are available on a seniority basis as per the rules of the HOA
- HOA Dues: $1,415.20 per month includes water, garbage, heat, building insurance, maintenance, reserves, 24-hour doorman and on-site property manager. The 2019 budget calls for a reduction in maintenance fees with new monthly HOA dues amount of $1,394.29 - as of Jan 1, 2019.
✥ This historic building, built in 1927 at the pinnacle of Nob Hill reveals the glamorous design creativity and structural integrity found in the other historic Nob Hill properties built by the same prestigious Parisian-trained architect William Weeks who also designed and built the historic Nob Hill hotels: The Mark Hopkins and The Huntington. Its Spanish inspired historic and luxurious lobby has been maintained to preserve it’s historic elements and unusual detail.
✥ This building with its stunning façade and exceptionally decorative portico became famous after it was featured in the all-time classic movie the “Maltese Falcon” starring Humphrey Bogart; the building was known as “the Coronet” in the movie.
✥ The Cathedral Hill Tower’s 17 floors high on Nob Hill provide some of the most magnificent views in San Francisco and luxury services: 24-hour doorman service and a full time on-site management office, ample parking: and a huge, gorgeously landscaped south view terrace for the use of owners, whether for personal sunbathing or lavish parties.
Cathedral Towers is located on a prime block on San Francisco’s glamorous Nob Hill. With it’s magnificent architecture reminiscent of Paris and a variety of world-class hotels and restaurants, this is one of the City most historic, yet vibrant neighborhoods- enjoying a strategically central location in close proximity to the world- class shopping, dining and entertainment attractions of Union Square and the Theater District, as well as the booming tech and financial centers of SOMA and the Financial District.
✥ Bright and airy southwest corner living / dining space has super-attractive new hardwood flooring and postcard views from the Golden Gate Bridge and Marin Headlands to the City Skyline and East Bay, all framed through large picture windows.
✥ Off the living room is a den which could easily be adapted to a 2nd bedroom.
✥ The open kitchen also has views of the GG Bridge and City and has stainless appliances including double-door refrigerator with ice maker, 4 burner gas stove with grill and Bosch dishwasher
✥ 2nd bath is finished in classic white tiles with honeycomb patterned flooring and serves as both powder room for entertaining as well as guest bath for den/ 2nd bedroom
✥ The luxurious master suite has 3 closets and a large picture windows framing the twinkling lights of the San Francisco Skyline and a bath with walk-in glass shower